The K9 Centre has been meeting the specialist dog supply and training needs of Australians and International clients since 1985. The K9 Centre has serviced the dog industry as an international and national supplier and distributor of quality trained dogs and training solutions for all specialist dog training situations. The K9 Centre is committed to maintaining a leadership position in the dog training industry locally and globally. At the K9 Centre we are constantly learning and updating our methods as we feel this is an integral part of maintaining the highest standards possible.
All of our trainers are NATIONALLY RECOGNISED and have completed many courses in their careers which find them competent to conduct courses nationally and internationally in their chosen field. We also have suitably qualified instructors and consultants that can meet any requirement in the training of detection and protection dogs, handlers and teams. If you are an individual, private company or a international corporation or government agency and your operations demand a secure work environment we can provide the right combination of patrol and/or detection dogs to give you that piece of mind
- To provide quality dog training services and dogs to members of the public and professional organisations on a national and International basis.
- To establish a Code of Conduct of the highest level for all persons connected with the the K9 Centre AUS
- To raise the standard of training and management of dog trainers, and bring Australia’s training certification standards up with the rest of the world.
- To promote public awareness in K9 management and make the owner more responsible.
- To give support to legislation for the licensing and certification of Trainers .
- Our aim is to develop the our dog training business at a world class level at the same time making our services available to all whether at a private or corporate level.